I just realised I won't be able to make it to the reading group this week... Would be nice if we could move it till Monday instead but anyway, I don't want to disrupt anyone else's plans.
Is Daniel still around next week? He told me he would be away next week and also the week after... so I assume he will be cancelling his meetings next week.
I just realised I won't be able to make it to the reading group this week...
ReplyDeleteWould be nice if we could move it till Monday instead but anyway, I don't want to disrupt anyone else's plans.
Monday is OK for me but not on 2:00, since i have a meeting with Daniel at that time
ReplyDeleteActually Monday is better for me too since there is a talk at EPFL I want to attend Friday morning.
ReplyDeleteIs Daniel still around next week? He told me he would be away next week and also the week after... so I assume he will be cancelling his meetings next week.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Monday 11am is fine for me.