Next reading group will take place on:
we need to decide on a date, March 12th or 15th ok instead of 19th?
Presented by:
Kate
Paper to read:
Chapter 4 of Probabilistic Inference using MCMC Methods:
/idiap/group/socialcomputing/heavyReadingGroup_PaperPool/MCMC_RadfordNeal.pdf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So as we discussed today, this reading group could either take place on: March 15-17 or March 24-25.
ReplyDeleteLet's decide on a date. I prefer either March 17th or 24th.
both dates are OK with me.
ReplyDeleteKate,
ReplyDeleteThis paper(book) seems to around 120 pages. So, i would prefer march 24. Even with that shift, i am not sure i can finish reading by then.
-Hari
I also vote for March 24th.. - Dinesh
ReplyDeleteHari, we will focus on chapter 4. So let's do it on March 24th unless there are any objections.
ReplyDeleteSo for the 24th, I've booked Room 309 at 10am. Let me know if there is a conflict or if someone prefers a later time.
ReplyDeleteThis has been postposed. I'll update the new time soon.
ReplyDeleteRoom 309 is booked for 3:30pm.
ReplyDelete